Finding Job - Getting a job offer

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

5*%*DialogueGettingItllSmithSureYesYouaam
atbecopiesforhaveotherotherssee
stillthethentotomorrowyouyour

a job offer

Dialogue 1

I'd like to offer the job

...Are you still interested?

Yes, I . When can I start?

How is Monday?

be good

Ok. Then Ill see you on Monday 8am

Ok. Ill see you then

Ok. Bye bye

2

Are you still interested in the job?

, I am

When can you start?

"Well, Ill to give notice at my present job

first"

...'Ill able to start in 2 weeks' time

"Sounds good So you can start on Monday the

20th then"

. See you then

"Ok. Oh, please remember to bring ID

card and passport"

"...We need them to make for our

record"

Sure. No problemIll see you on 20th

Ok then. Good bye

Dialogue 3

Mr , I'd like to offer you the job

...Are you interested?

Yes, I am

Great. Could you start ?

Tomorrow is fine

Ok. Why don't you come 9 oclock'?

"...'Well give you a tour and you fill out

some paper work"

Sure

"Please bring list of references and two

passport photo"

Ok. Ill you then

Dialogue 4

"Well, Ive talked to the and we decided

to offer you the job"

...Would like to work for us?

Yes, I'm ready start as soon as possible

"Great. We'd like you be here at 7 oclock on

the morning of 3rd of the next month"

Ok. Ill see you

"Is there anything else you would like to know?

"*%

Oh yes, where can I park my car?

" can park your car downstairs in the

parking lot free"

Ok. Ill see you on the 3rd

Dialogue I'd like to offer you the position

...Do you want it?

"Thank you but Ive accepted the job

already"

Oh. Well, that's ok

...Good luck to

Thank you

Youre welcome

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links