Finding Job - Why do you want this job?

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

BecauseII'mWhydoexperiencehashere
internationalitjobsoundedtellthetowithyou

" do you want this job?

Dialogue 1"

Why do want to work for us?

"When I saw job advertisement, I became

very interested"

"...I had fun customers here, they said that

they liked doing business as well"

...I also feel I'm qualified for the

Why should we hire you?

"Because I have and a strong desire

to succeed"

Dialogue 2

Why you want to work here?

Because this company a good reputation

Why should we hire you?

think I have the right personality and skill

...And also have experience and motivations

Dialogue 3

Why do want this job?

Because I know I can this job well

Why should we hire you?

of my drive and commitment

Dialogue 4

Can you me why you want this job?

The descriptions very interesting

...And I think I can succeed in

Why should we choose you for this job?

a very committed worker

...And I love challenges like

Dialogue 5

Why do you want to work here?

"I want to challenge with working at a large

firm"

"Why should we hire you over another person?

"*%

"Because I'm qualified and because I have the

will succeed"

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links