Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 12 - Want

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

HeHowsNoSheWhatandheitshe
want

the weather today?

Its a little rainy.

Is cold?

No, its cool but not cold

was the weather like yesterday?

It was sunny pleasant

What will the weather be like tomorrow?

It will be rainy

I want an apple

I want some medicine

They want some money

wants a pencil

She wants some pencils

wants a car

Do you want an apple?

Yes, I do

Does she want some apples?

No, she doesnt

Do you want a car?

Yes, we do

Do they want some cars?

, they dont

I want to eat

You to play

We want to study

They to stay home

He wants to swim

wants to run

Do you want to play?

No, I dont

Do you want to study?

Yes, we do

Do they want to go out?

No, they dont’

Does she want to sleep?

No, doesnt

Does he want to swim?

Yes, does

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links