Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 7 - Hello

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

AreBirminghamDialogueDoIndiaOxfordShesWherearefrom
inlivetheto

7

Hello. Where do you live?

I live London.

Where do you live?

I live in .

Do you like it?

Yes, its all right.

you like London?

Yes, but I dont like weather.

Where do your parents live?

They in Oxford.

Oh! I used to live in .

I like it very much.

Yes, I used live there, too.

Its very beautiful.

Where you from?

Im from New York.

Youre France.

Hes from Italy.

Shes from England.

Were from .

Theyre from Japan.

Where are you from?

Im New York.

Where is he from?

Hes from Italy.

are they from?

Theyre from Japan.

Wheres Helen from?

from England.

Are you from England?

No, Im Spain.

Is she from America?

Yes, she is.

they from China?

No, theyre from Japan.

Are you India?

Yes, we are.

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links