Tieng anh du lich bai 1 - At the travel agent

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

26th3AtCertainlyMardenMrSirThisa
allanandarrivesatavailablebookbutcan
cardconfirmationflightgoinglooknumberofonreservesinglesirsometimethattheretovacationveryviewyesyou

the travel agent

Arranging a trip

Good morning,

...how can I help you?

Well, I have off work next month

...and I was thinking of to Australia

That sounds great

...how long is your ?

Just one week

...my last day at work is of July

...and I go back on the 3rd August

Ok. Heres our Sydney brochure

"...have a and see if theres a hotel that

you like"

one is good. The Four Seasons hotel

"...’Its expensive Ive been told its very

nice"

Yes, its a high class hotel

...’Im sure youll enjoy your stay

"Would you like me to make the booking now,

? "*%

Yes, please

Giving personal information

I just need take some personal information

...’whats your full name?

Andrew White

And your address?

...and your telephone

"Do your have a daytime number I call if

necessary? "*%

Will you be traveling alone, White?

Yeap, just me

Ok. You finish work Friday the 26th

"So shall I try to your flight for the next

day? "*%

"Yes, please return flight on Saturday the

3rd of August"

Booking flight

I just check availability

Ok

"’Theres a seat on the Quartet

Airway Flight "*%

...but there a hour stop over in Singapore

Is there a direct that I can take?

Yes, Malaysian airway

"... flight departs at 7 oclock on Saturday

morning"

...and at Sydney at 6.30pm local time

"That sounds better its a little longer than

I thought"

Well, its eight hour long flight

...’dont forget the time difference

... the times given are local time

- Oh, , thats right

...’theyre 3 hours ahead, arent they?

... I have the details of the return flight?

"That flight departs at 6pm and arrives in

Bangkok the same night"

...shall I reserve a seat for ?

Yes, please

Making a hotel reservation

"Now lets a room for you at the Four

Season"

...do want a single or a double room?

A room will be fine. Thank

...will I have the of the harbor?

Oh, yes. Room with harbor

...they have a room available

...shall I make the ?

Yes, go ahead

"Ok. So now you have room at the Four

Seasons from Saturday the 27th July until

Saturday the 3rd of August"

Thats great

... I pay by credit card?

No problem

Heres my

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links