Tieng anh du lich bai 3 - Asking for assistance

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

AskingCustomGoodIImItsThisWhiteYes
bagbeencancorridordoeselseflightforhavehere
inisitopenpackageproblemtoldworry

for assistance

Stopping someone

Excuse me?

...’Ive just arrived

"...and Ive been waiting at the baggage

carousel my suitcase"

...I think its lost

OK, sir. Dont about it

...’Im sure we can find it

What were you on?

Flight number MA201 from Bangkok

, your bag is on carousel 8

You know this where Ive been waiting

...and its not here

What you bag look like?

...can you give me description?

green

Does it have a name on it?

Yes, wrote my name on the label

...’Its Marden Andrew

Ill make a quick call to see if I find it

Hello centre, yes, code 17

Marden Andrew

Yes

Sir, your bag is being held by customs

...you can pick it up there

Is there a ?

Im sure its nothing to worry about

...’theyll explain to you at the customs hall

...just follow this , on you left

OKThanks for your help

Youre welcome

Excuse me?

...my suitcase is missing

...and I was I can collect it here

Can you identify which is yours?

Yes, its the green one here

What your name?

My name is Marden Andrew White

Ok. is your bag

Yes, of course.

Is there a officer?

"’Its that our sniffer dog has smelt something

your bag"

...’Im afraid I have to ask to it for me

"Yes, Of courseYou are welcome to a

look"

This is what our sniffer dog found

"...’ afraid you carried a package of biscuits

and the is split"

I forgot about those

"...they must have broken during the

flight"

"Well. I cant see anything so youre free

to go"

Thank you

Good bye

bye

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links