Finding Job - handling pressure

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

ButDialogueHeHowIIfIveOhan
anybecalmcalmedcolleaguescomecustomercustomersdoexample
forhappenhelphowinmonthlymyotherprofessionallyrelaxthemtoverywithworkworkedyou

1

How do you handle pressure?

I work well with pressure

...I prepare for it before it

Can you give me an example?

"When I at City Bank, we had many

deadlines to meet"

"... never waited until the last minute to do my

"

...I always finished it ahead of time

How do deal with the public?

"I try to treat customers with respect and

patience"

Dialogue 2

How do handle stressful situations?

I try to stay as as possible

"...When I'm with the customers, I like be

respectful and responsible"

"Can you give me an of personal

experience? "*%

"Yes, when I was working the Universal

System as a secretary"

"...a customer came and he was very angry

about his bill"

...So spoke calmly and told him to relax

...Once he's down

...we talked about the problem and solved it

... walked away happy and so was I

Dialogue 3

" do you deal with stressful situations at

work? "*%

had many stressful situations at work

...I always try stay patient

"...Whenever I'm feeling stress, I breathe deeply

calm down"

Is there any else that you do?

I try to talk to people to tell them I feel

"...If I'm having a problem with a , I

try to talk politely"

...If I have some kinds of stress at work

"...I talk to my or my boss about

how I feel"

...That usually

Dialogue 4

How do you work under pressure?

, I'm pretty good with pressure

Can you give me example?

"As an accountant, I have to meet

deadlines "*%

...This can make my work very stressful

"... Ive learned that working hard and

staying calm always me to meet the

deadlines "*%

Dialogue 5

How you handle with stressful situations?

"I handle with them and

patiently"

"...'Ive had experience with stressful situations

at "

"...I always try to prepare myself before

stressful situations "

"...Then when they happen, I can handle them

without trouble"

Can you give me an example?

"Sure. there are 2 phones ringing and

customers waiting to helped"

"...'Ill ask the customers if they can wait a

minute"

"...Then Ill answer the phones and put on

a hold"

"...Next..., Ill try to help the quickly

and politely"

...Lastly.., Ill take the phone call

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links