Finding Job - Reasons for leaving a previous job

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

IMyReasonsagreebecausedidhasinvestmentlastmore
movepeopleproblemswhyworkworkedworkeryou

for leaving a previous job

Dialogue 1

Why did leave your previous job?

"My company was downsizing of the

economy"

...So I was laid off

"...Other have worked there for over ten

year"

"...I only there for 2 so I was laid off

first "*%

Dialogue 2

"What are the reasons for leaving your

job? "*%

They cut my hours.

...I wanted to full time

...But they only want a part time

Dialogue 3

Why are you looking for another job?

"There is no growth potential at my current

job"

"... would like to work for a company that has

room to grow"

Dialogue 4

"Could you tell me you decided to leave

your current job? "*%

Therere inside the company

"...Some of the managers do not with the

company policy"

Can you be more specific?

"The company does not to want to allow full

in management"

...But some others agree

Dialogue 5

"Why you resign from your previous

position? "*%

"My company opened some branches in

other parts of the country"

... boss told me I had to transfer

...I couldn't so I had to resign

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links