Finding Job - self description

Sponsored links


Fill in the blank with one suitable word

CanDialogueII'mLosNewSureThomsonWashington
Yesaalsoandbeingbutgraduatedhard
likememostmyoldpeoplepersontimetwoyou

1
Tell me a little bit about yourself
Well, name is Doris Brown
...'...I'm 27 years old and single
How do you describe your personality?
I'm working, eager to learn
...I enjoy working with other
...and I love challenge
Dialogue 2
Could you tell something about yourself?
Yes, my name is Julie
...'...I'm married
...I have three kids: one son and daughter
How do you describe yourself?
I like with people and helping people
"...I enjoy problem solving challenging
work"
"...and I'm serious about my work but also
like to have fun"
Dialogue 3
Tell me little about yourself
My name is Annette Johnson
...but people call me Ann
"...I am originally from Boston Ive been in
Seattle for 8 years now"
May ask how old you are?
I'm 24
Have finished your studies?
"I graduated from University of in
June"
...and I hope to find a full job now
Dialogue4
Could you describe yourself briefly?
. My name is Andrew Wilson
...'...I'm 30 years and I'm single
Are you originally from Los Angeles?
No, I'm originally from San Francisco
...I moved to Angeles over 10 years ago
Describe your personality to ?
"Well I'm a dedicated worker and a people
"
...I enjoy working as a team
...I also to be in contact with the public
Dialogue 5
you tell me something about yourself?
"Yes, I form Stanford University
with a BA management"
"...after I , I worked in hotel
management for 6 years in York City"
"...and I also enjoy working with PR
customer service"
Do you have any family obligation?
" , I'm married with two-year old
daughter"
...and I have to support my parent
SCORE:
Sponsored links