Finding Job - Previous job experience

Sponsored links


Fill in the blank with one suitable word

10BankCouldDialogueHasHowI
ItIvePreviousTheaboutadministrationandareasbeen
benefitscompanyhelpedinlotmainmorenowoutthetwiceuniversitywaswhenworkyour

job experience
Dialogue 1
“Can you tell me about previous job
experience please
While I studied at university, worked as an
intern at Avery Publishing
..I worked the main office
..after I graduated, I worked in same place,
full-time-
..I work in administration at the office
..I was there for four year
Tell me your experience there
As an office intern, I just with office
support
"...when I became full time, I
administration assistant"
...I helped my boss with her project
do you like the company?
I like the very much
"...the people are very nice and we
together very well"
Dialogue 2
"Please tell me about previous job
experience"
Well Ive been a secretary for years now
"...I first started in 1991 with Johnson
Johnson"
...I worked there for 6 year
"...I left I got married and we moved to
Devon"
"...then worked in United Parcel Services
(UPS) for four year"
your experience been good?
"Yes, Ive learned a about management and
developed my job skill"
Dialogue 3
" you please describe your previous job
experience? "*%
Yes graduated from university in1990
...and started working for Sanwa
Ive been with Sanwa Bank up until now
Why you leaving?
"'"I'm looking for a job with responsibility
and flexibility"
Were you ever promoted?
Yeah,
"And how would you describe your experience
there? "*%
was a good experience
...the people are great, the are good
...but I'm still looking for better prospect
4
"Please tell me about your previous work
experience"
"' been working in sales and marketing for
3years now"
"... first company that I worked for, Mini
Ware went of business just one year"
"...I then went to for Universe System for
2 years and have just laid off"
Dialogue 5
"Can you tell me about past work history
please? "*%
"When I studied at , I volunteered to a
local hospital"
...after I graduated, worked at St Andrew
hospital for about 3 years a nurse
"...after that, I worked in the hospital
of the Red Cros"
...and Ive been there until
SCORE:
Sponsored links