Finding Job - Special Skills

Sponsored links


Fill in the blank with one suitable word

DoIMicrosoftSpecialWellaand
anycallscancomputerhavehowjoblotnet
organizationalskillskillssomespeakthatthewentyou

Skill
"Do have any special skills that would help
on this job? "*%
Yes, I'm pretty good with
...I use Microsoft office a lot
"...and I know the trouble are and solve
these problem"
How fast you type?
I can type 60 words a minute
Any other skills that would help you
I speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
..and I can read write it fairly well
Dialogue 2
"Do you have other skills that might help
you in this job? "*%
Yes, I have secretarial experience
"...I can answer phone , use a computer,
type 60 wordsminute and speak French"
... also have good organizational skill
How about doing PR?
Oh, I also have experience with PR
"...when I to an admission in accounting
college, I dealt with public daily"
Dialogue 3
"What skills do you have would help you
with this job? "*%
I have experience
...I can use Microsoft NT, Words and Excel
... speak some Japanese
"...and I'm good at sales and working as
well"
Dialogue 4
What special skills do have for this job?
I have a good skill
"...I worked in the head office administration
for while"
...I have organized the staff and office layout
you have any computer skill?
"'"I'm familiar with office and I work
with Windows NT"
Do you any other languages?
I can speak German and Russian
Dialogue 5
"Do you have any special job that would
help you do your job? "*%
"I many contacts in the communication
sector from my previous "
"...I also have knowledge of Japanese culture
and language."
... used to live in Tokyo
How is your research ?
Pretty good.
"...I did a lot of research when was at the
university"
"...and I also did a of research on the
Internet at my previous job"
SCORE:
Sponsored links