Finding Job - Introduction

Sponsored links


Fill in the blank with one suitable word

AndersonDialogueIntroductionNothanksbeingdoingminutenoof
orpleasewaitingyou


Dialogue 1
Hello, Mrs Smith
...how are you?
FineThank
Please have a seat
...would you like some coffee tea?
NoThank you.I'm fine
Dialogue 2
Good morning, Ms
...how are you today?
FineThanks .And you?
FineThank you
... follow me
...'well meet in the conference, please
Ok.
3
Are you Mr Thomas?
Yes, I am
Thank for coming
Of course
"Would you like a glass water or a cup of
coffee before we begin?"
.'.I'm fine
Alright. Then please come with me
Sure
4
Hello Mrs Louis?
...could you give me one ?
...'Ill be right with you
Sure
Thank
OkThanks for
...please follow me
Please sit down
...how are you this morning?
I'm doing fine
...thank you
Thanks for patient
...things are quite busy here right now
It's problem
Dialogue 5
Hello
Hello. May I help you?
SCORE:
Sponsored links