Finding Job - your greatest strengths and weaknesses

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

CanDialogueIThereWhenandcanclass
couldcreativitydependabilityentrancefull-timegivegreatestkindlearn
memeetmonthlymoremyofproperlyquickrightskillsomestrengthstellthroughtimetimestotwoweaknesseswhatworkworkingwouldwouldn'tyour

1

What is your greatest strengths?

My greatest is persistence.

"...I work really hard and I don't up

easily."

Can you get me an example?

"Yes. I was a student, I had problem with

physic ."

...I didn't give up though.

...I got it and I studied really hard.

"...Finally..., I pass the with an A.

Do you have any example at ? "*%

"Yes. When I was a manager at total ,

we had a very important quota deadline. "*%

"...I stop working until we met the

quota."

"...I talked the staff and we all worked really

hard to the deadline."

What about your greatest weaknesses?

"My greatest would be that I'm not

trained in accounting, I still learn though."

Dialogue 2

"How would you describe greatest

strengths?"

"I think my greatest strengths is my

. "*%

...you can depend on me to be on .

"...you can depend on me to get my

finished on time. "*%

"...and you can depend on to be

professional. “*%��

And what about your greatest ?"

This could be my experience.

"...'Ive only worked for two years now.

"*%

...I think I need experience.

Dialogue 3

What's your greatest strengths?

I think greatest strengths is my creativity.

"...sometimes my boss ask my advice on

a project because of my ."

Can you give me an example?

"Yes. Once boss was quite upset because we

were filling a quota."

"...he asked my advice, and I told him

advertising ideal. "*%

"...we tried them, and soon our quota

was filled."

"Very good. Now can you please me about

your greatest weaknesses?"

"My greatest weaknesses would be

my educational background."

"...I studied music, but I'm in bussiness

now."

Dialogue 4

"Can you tell me your greatest strengths

is? "*%

"I think it's my thinking and decision

making. "*%

"...There have been many when Ive been

under pressure and I made the decisions."

How about your greatest weaknesses?

"Properly my computer , I know a little bit

but I need to a lot more. “*%��

Dielogue 5"

What's your greatest as a manager?

"'"It's my ability to understand any of

people. "*%

"...I enjoy working with different kinds

people from all kinds of background."

What's about your weaknesses?

Now I think it is about my experience.

"... still young and gain inexperience in

management. “*%��

Time review"

What is your greatest strengths?

My greatest is persistence.

"...I work really hard and I don't up

easily."

And what about your greatest weaknesses?

This be my experience.

"...'Ive only worked full-time for years now.

"*%

...I think I need more experience.

" you tell me what your greatest strengths

is? "*%

" think it's my quick thinking and decision

making. "*%

"... have been many times when Ive been

under pressure I made the right decisions"

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links