Finding Job - The ideal job

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

AirlineDialogueI'mTheaanandbutday
dofullhaveimproveinternationalisjobkind
likemeetmysecurethattooweekendwould

ideal job

Dialogue 1

Could you describe your ideal ?

"Yes. My ideal job would be challenging but

Tell me more"

...why challenging?

Well, I'd like to my secretarial skill

...'...I'd like to be interested in work

What kind of hours are you looking for?

looking for full time work

...I can work at

...but I'd like the evening off

Dialogue 2

What your ideal job?

"'"I'd like to be a time computer

programmer"

"...I prefer working with the team I also

enjoy working individually"

What kinds of hours you prefer?

I'm flexible but I prefer to weekend off

"Would you be willing to work one during

the weekend? "*%

Yes, that would be fine

3

Could you describe your ideal job?

What good question!

"...'"...I'd like to work a challenging in the

marketing"

...I would like to work for international

financial company

"...I do enjoy doing some travel meeting

with people"

What kind of hours do you ?

"I like regular day time hours on weekdays

Saturday hour once in a while"

Dialogue 4

What of job is ideal for you?

"My ideal would be working as an office

manager in an school"

"...I would like to work in a place I can use

my French and English skill"

"...I like to work study hours without

having to travel much"

Dialogue 5

What would be your ideal job?

"I would be a PR representative for Major

international "

"...'"...I'd love to travel all around the world and

all kinds of people"

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links