Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 16 - What do you like to eat for breakfast?

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

OrWhataforicelunchthank
vegetablesvitaminswhatwill

" do you like to eat for breakfast

I like large breakfast"

I like a large lunch

A large makes me sleepy

"Any way, what do you recommend

breakfast?"

Pancakes are good

Pancakes. DeliciousWhat else

Do you like eggs?

Yes I like eggs

"Oh, You could have some scrambled egg with

toast?"

a sunny side-up egg ?!*%Yummy!

Or sunny side-up-? Right!

Or Omelet?

I love omelet

"Cheese omelet, ham omelet,

omelet"

Uhm, Mixed fruit.

"Mixed fruit with yogurt makes good

breakfast"

Thats right

And fruit has many too

What else?

What else?

"You can have cup of coffee and a blueberry

muffin"

Muffin and cup of coffee. Sound good!

So do you know you want to get ?*%

"Yes, I do and you for your

recommendations "*%

Youre welcome

So what you get?

A hamburger

A hamburger ?*%

Yes, and cream

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links