Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 2 - What did you do last night?

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

INoSheTheyWhatatboughtdiddidnteathotelmy
ranrestaurantsleptthetowhatyesterday

did you do last night?

I played football with friends

Was it fun?

It was very fun.

And did you do?

I cooked dinner for my family

did you cook?

I cooked pasta and soup

I home

You swam at home

He slept at the

She drank at the pub

We ate at the

You bought food at the store

They sang at church

Did you swim at the park?

No, I ’. I swam at home

Did he sleep at the ?

Yes, He did

Did she drink at the restaurant?

" , she didnt’. She drank at the

pub."

Did you the restaurant?

Yes, we did

Did you buy food the mall?

"No, we didnt’. We bought food at

store"

Did they sing at the church?

Yes, they

Did he drive home?

No, he walked.

Did you breakfast?

Yes, I did

Where did you swim yesterday?

swam at the park

Where did he sleep?

He at the hotel

Where did she drink?

She drank the pub

Where did you eat?

We ate at restaurant

Where did you buy food?

We bought food the store.

Where did they sing?

They sang at church.

Where did you go this morning?

I went the market

When did you buy a car?

I a car yesterday.

When did you sell your car?

sold my car last week

When did they come?

came last week

When did he eat?

He ate 1 oclock’

What did you buy at the market?

" bought some chicken and

vegetables."

What did they do ?

They went to the beach.

What did she study?

studied biology

What did he say?

He said “*%no��

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links