Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 1 - What are you doing?

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

DidFridayII'mWeWhatarecarcoffeedid
didnthomeintoitparkplayreadingriverromanceschool
thetoweekyou

Dialogue1

What are you doing?

I'm reading

Are you a comedy?

No, I'm not

Are you reading a ?

No, I'm not

Are you reading an adventure?

No, not

Are you reading a tragedy?

No,I'm not

Are reading a science fiction

story?

No, I'm not

What you reading?

I'm reading a cookbook.

Dialogue2

I walked

You cleaned the store

We played at the park

talked at the coffee shop

They jumped into the

She studied at school

He cooked at the restaurant

did you do yesterday?

What did you do yesterday?

walked home

What did you do yesterday?

I cleaned store.

What did he do yesterday?

He cooked in restaurant

What did she do yesterday?

She studied at

What did you do yesterday?

We played at the .

What did you do yesterday?

We talked at the shop.

What did they do yesterday?

They jumped into river

Did you walk to the store?

No, I

Did he cook at the restaurant?

Yes, he did

she play at school?

No, she didnt’

Did you at the park?

Yes, we did

Did you walk the coffee shop?

No, we didnt’

Did they jump the river?

Yes they did.

Did you lock door?

Yes, I did

When did he walk to ?

He walked to school at 8 oclock’

When did cook dinner?

I cooked dinner at 6 oclock’

When you clean you room?

I cleaned my room last

When did he wash his car?

He washed his yesterday.

When did she type the report?

She typed last night

When did you graduate?

We graduated last

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links