Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 23 - Buying a phone

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

BuyingIIsMaybeNiceThankWhybeletof
recommendtodaytoneyou

a phone

Hey, Michelle

Hi, Al. Hi, Bob

Hi. to see you again

Nice to see you, too

Hey, Al. Are they new shoes?

Yes, they are

... you to noticing

Als got a new pair shoes

...and Im going to get a new phone

Well, Youve come to the right place

Have ever had a mobile phone before?

No, This will my first phone

Dont worry. Its easy

May ask? Why do want a phone?

"Because Al wont me borrow his any

more"

Thats a good reason

else?

Everybody else seems to have a mobile phone

... I should have one ,*%too

Thats another good reason

So What features would you like?

A loud ring like….

Bob, Take it easy

It should vibrate

I this one

This one. Great. Thanks

Ill take it

Hey, Al. Do you like my new phone?

Al, something wrong?

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links