Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 26 - Choosing a movie

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

10ChoosingNotThatsWhatsenoughforeigngoodhaveit
laughmoviestorythatthetowatchwomanyeah

a movie

Wow, this is a big theatre

They 10 movie screens

Do you want to see every ?

I dont think so

...I think one movie is

Whats this about?

Im a lady, too

...’thats a film

...’Its about a transsexual volleyball team

...’Ive seen

How about “The Trek?

...have you seen “The Trek?

yet

Its an action movie

...I want to see ,*%too

Oh but its not out yet

Oh, , coming soon

Have you seen “our two hearts?

that about?

A love story about a man and ..

"Enough. If its a love story, I dont want

watch it"

Why not? Its so sad and romantic

right

"...and the last time we watched a love ,

you cried"

...I remember that

It was such a story

Lets watch a comedy

Ok. I like to

How about “Fool School?

...’Ive read about that in newspaper?

...’Its supposed to be very funny

Ok. Lets “Fool School

...but wed better hurry

...It starts in minutes

".PerfectJust enough time to get tickets and go

the snack bar"

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links