Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 27 - What a coincidence!

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

ByeFoolItWanitaWhatcomfortabledinnerislaughed
myreallyroommateshouldstairtiredtotodayyou

" a coincidence!

Hey. Michelle"

Were back

HiMichelle,. I forget phone

I know

...I kept it for you

Did like the movie?

Yes, it was really funny

...I a lot

What movie was it?

It was called “ School

...’Its a very nice theater upstairs

...’Its very

...and Al ate a lot

...the food there was good

Oh, excuse me!

Hello. OK. See you soon . bye

That was my friend

...’shes coming soon

Where she now?

Upstairs

Upstairs?

We were just up the

The theater is upstairs

"You know, I cant wait go back the snack

bar there"

Heres my friend

?

Hello, AlHey., Bob

You know each other

Ive known for a long time

And I met Wanita just

You are kidding

Wanita is my roommate

Yes, were

What a coincidence!

Yes, What a coincidence!

HeyWe all go out sometime

It could be fun !*%

sounds like a great idea

Why dont we have or something?

Sound great

Ok

Sorry, not tonightIm too

How about later in the week?

Perfect!

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links