Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 30 - Wanita

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

FridayOhWanitaandanotherarecancelcannotcavitydentist
dinnerforknowmoveperfectreallyyou

Yes, I have bad news

What is it?

I go to the dinner tomorrow

Cant go to the ?

...why not?

I forgot

...I have a dentist appointment

, Thats no problem

...just cancel it

I cant’

Sure can

...’Its easy

...just call the dentist office and it

No, you dont understand

...he is a popular

"...It will take me another month just to make

appointment"

Well, why are you going to the dentist?

... you in pain?

No, I have to have a filled

...not so a problem

I can fill it you right here

What?

Thats alright

"...I was just excited about going to the

dinner with Al"

I . I feel terrible

Thats OK. Are you free on ?

Yeah, in the evening

Me, too

Maybe we can the date to Friday

Good idea

Ill call Al see if we can postpone until

Friday

That sounds

Wanita

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links