Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 29 - Going to the shop

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

ElevenGoingWhereYeschangedclosetforgetknowlaundrynewspaper
newspapersofrememberrightsomethingthethemthistomorrowyou

to the shop

"Michelle, Im going to going to corner

store."

...do you want to buy anything?

Wait! are you going?

The corner store, you know, Seven .

...do you want anything?

Yeah. Id like a loaf bread

Ok. Be right back

Wait !*%

Yeah?

Thats else

A loaf of bread and something else?

I , a roll of tissue

"Right. Im so glad that said that were out

of tissue"

...ok... Ill be back

"Wait! Can you check whether they have

todays ?"

"I think by know theyve been out of today

"

"Well, If they have it, great. If they dont’,

about it"

Ok. Ill be back

Wait!

Yeah?

Just something

...can you get me some toothpaste?

Some toothpaste?

. Mint flavor

OkIll be back

And a large of soap

Do you have a pen?

...’Id better right down

Bread and tissue

And newspapers if they have

Soap .?*%right?

Oh, I knowA light bulb for my

A light bulb for your closet ?*%

Wait! I my mind

Changed your mind?

Ill buy it myself

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links