Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 34 - Making a toast

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

IMakingMichelleWaitdoforgetlastlikenice
orsuchtowasyetyou

a toast

The dinner was deliciou

And the company excellent

Im glad you like your picture, Wanita

Yes, like it. I really do. Thank you

I my fish

I cant wait to feed it

So you have a name for it yet?

No, not

But Ill think of one soon

Isnt life funny?

Yes, especially the way you like Michelle

But I you

And Michelle likes me

But I like

It makes me dizzy just thinking about it

, Im confused

I dont know whether I like Al Bob

I think I like Al

So such a dinner

Well have to do it again

"Next time, and I will get gifts for

you"

"And dont that its ok to trade for each

other"

Well, a nice time this evening

I have to thank all for a wonderful time

"’Lets make a toast everybody liking

everybody else"

And to beautiful friendship

May forever

Forever and a day

Cheers!

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links