Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 18 - Check please

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

AreCheckGoodIJustMyWellacando
enoughmomentmysorrythetiptrackyou

" please

That was a good breakfast"

Yes, it was

you full?

Im very full

You ate a lot

was so hungry

...I could have eaten a horse

" thing is that we didnt go to the race

"*%

That reminds me

...What are we going to today?

Lets go and see a movie

Lets pay bill first

...Then well go see a movie

Ok. see a movie

Wanita, check please

Ok. Just a

Would you like to pay together or separate?

Oh, god. I forgot my money

Thats Ok

...I have

Together, please

Ok. The total for breakfast is $10.30

aunt usually gives me a 50% discount

Oh, Im . I forgot

...That would be 5.15

Here $7

...You keep the change

Really? Keep the change?

Yes, its for you

Thank you ,*%Al

Thanks, Al

Ill pay back when we get to an ATM

Dont worry

... breakfast

Ill get lunch

Are you sure?

...I eat lot

I forgot about that

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links