Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 19 - Meeting a friend

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

AndHiILavenMeetingOhReallyatgolife
memobileseeshoptheyearsyoure

a friend

Bob, Isnt that Michelle?

Michelle? Who?

"Michelle we went to school

together"

Here she comes.

! Hey, Michelle

Hi. How can I help you?

Its , Al.

...We went to school together

Right, Al and my god, Bob Wieldy

Bob, I havent seen in

How are you?

Im fine. And you ?*%

miss you so much

Wow, I thought I wouldnt you again

Some surprise

You bet! Hows your ?

...Are you married?

No, Im not married yet

So, single then

Free and single

How about you ?*%

...Are you working?

Yes, I have a shop at mall

Really? What do you sell?

Well, its a phone shop

"...So I sell mobile phones and accessories

the mall"

"Hey, Bob and I are going to a movie

at the mall today"

Interesting, isnt it?

" Bob is gonna buy a mobile phone

today "*%

? Well, you can come to my shop

Whats your called?

Its called “Ring me

I know that shop

Where is it?

Its on the third floor at mall

Ok.

Well, Im sorry but I have to now

...I hope to see you later Bobby. Bye

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links