Luyen nghe tieng anh bai 20 - How old is your car?

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

HowItsOhThatsabecarisjustmovie
myneedstimetotrainwithyour

old is your car?

Hey, Al. Where is car?

Well, I took it to the repair shop

, Did you have an accident?

No, I left it the mechanic for a tune-up

When will it ready?

The mechanic said itd be ready on Monday

such a long time

Yeah, it is a long

Are you planning going on a trip?

"No, I take it to the mechanic every 3000

kilometers, though "*%

Why do you do that?

Its very old. It a lot of care

How old is your ?

Its a 1975 model

Huh, Thats not so old

... grandmother was born in 1912

"Well, I guess, compared your grandmother,

my car isnt that old"

"Hey, wait minute, How are we going to get

to the ?"

Well, we can walk or go by train

.... up to you

Are you crazy?

The shopping mall much too far

In that case, well go by

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links