Tieng anh du lich bai 9 - Stopping a passerby

Sponsored links

Fill in the blank with one suitable word

...I'mGoodMaybeStoppingYesIabackbaring
becentreendgoitlostthetoyou

a passerby

I'm lost

Excuse me?

...I think I'm

...can you help me?

Sure. Where do you want go?

I'm trying to get back to my hotel

...' staying at the four seasons.

...do you know it?

do

...'...It's quite a long way away

I thought might be

You have to walk back to the of city

...I can direct you but it's complicated

I'd better catch a tax

I think that might a good idea

...you can get one at the of the road

OkThanks for your help

Good bye

bye

Returning to the hotel

Good evening ,*%sir

Welcome

Thank you

Did you have a good day?

Yesthank .

"...I went to the market, the Opera House and

Art Museum"

...I did get lost on my way though

"Oh, dear. I'm sure youll soon find your

"

Well, I think that's enough for one day

...'Ill have some dinner and go to my room

OkHave good night sleep

Thank youI plan to

...I have lot more to see tomorrow

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links